Carrying on with the theme of the Australian General Election, and advertisements, here is an animated video from a Taiwanese TV station, giving their point of view of the General Election. It is a bit like a political cartoon - it is funny, but it also has some serious points.
OK. It is very funny.
But I have a few questions
Do you think it is fair, in it's portrayal of Tony Abbott's attitude towards refugees?
What do you think of it's portrayal of the Australian public? Is it fair?
Overall, do you think, regardless of the humour, is this an accurate portrayal of the election?
nice blog you have brother, i enjoyed the contents very much, waiting for more and thanks
ReplyDeleteZack:
ReplyDeletenice subjuct u choose and to be honest am not so good in polotics but mostly it depends on who own more money coz in the end it's matter of money... thanx
Personally I don't agree with many of the tactics that are used in political campaigns. For instance I find it very frustrating when the major issues being addressed in their campaigns ae bashing their oponent's character.
ReplyDelete